Logistic and Sales order processing
Do you dream of being part of a team of dedicated, motivated people who know how to have fun? Does an employer who offers a culture based on people, who values its employees and their well-being and who involves everyone in the development of the company according to their strengths and to the extent of their abilities seems too good to be true? Know that at Planit Canada, we offer all of this and more.
Our gem who occupies the position of Order processing and Logistics is waiting for the stork and will be away for a year to take care of his new little bundle of joy. We are recruiting in the hope of finding someone who will be willing to take on new challenges and have the chance to collaborate with a wonderful team. We can not predict the future (nothing truer right now!), But if we find another gem, our goal will be to carve out a place for that person in our growing team.
In order to better understand what the position consists of, here is a description of the responsibilities of the person in charge of logistics and order processing.
Ensure that all orders are processed and coordinate logistics and shipping of materials either for customers or for internal needs. Support to the accounting department will also be part of the responsibilities as well as some miscellaneous tasks.
- Review orders and communicate any discrepancy to the sales team to be corrected
- Process payments for orders, create invoices and purchase orders in our accounting software (Quickbooks), create orders in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Treating all Open orders In Salesforce and on our supplier’s portal
- Processing orders in CRM and/or Reseller’s portals
- Keeping product codes and price list up to date
- Updating process, coordinates and all relevant information in the system
- Staying informed of the different promotions
- Staying Informed on all promos
- Working closely with the sales team on new policy, process and best practices
- Encrypt license USB keys when required, and ship to customers (occasionally)
- Communicate any order, license or discount issue with our suppliers
- Send software codes to our customers
- Receive USB keys returned by customers, test and ship them back to the supplier
- Answer any phone or email requests from customers, redirect to the appropriate team
- Be a coordinator and facilitator between our sales team, service team, our suppliers and customers
- Manage the mail
- Work on multi disciplinary projects
- Participate In the organisation of corporate events
- Manage Inventory and order of office supplies
- Manage the office birthday calendar and coordinate electronic cards
Choose a quality of life and a stimulating job in an awesome company. Send your resume to: email@example.com
If you would like to know more about Planit Canada, go to www.planicanada.ca and follow us on social media.