Do you dream of being part of a team of dedicated people who know how to have fun? Does an employer that offers a culture based on people, that values employees’ well-being and that involves everyone in the development of the company seem too good to be true? Know that at Planit Canada, we offer all of these and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Technical Consultant’s duties and responsibilities consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working closely with a bilingual team of professionals across the country
- Training customers in the use of our software
- Assisting customers with software installations
- Troubleshooting software bugs and responding to customer inquiries
- Offering software demonstrations online or in person to support the sales team
- Traveling to customer facilities for training and implementation including integrations with CNC machines
- Participating in continuous learning of new software versions
- Meticulously documenting case activities
- Creating custom software packages
- Participating in industry trade shows
- Performing other duties and projects as assigned
Our service team is essential to the provision of customer care and is held to the highest standards in our industry. To be a part of this team, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be an Ontario resident, within driving distance of one of the Toronto airports
- Can travel up to 10 business days per month to deliver on site support (when travel Is permitted)
- Hold a valid Driver’s license and passport
- Be eager to learn new software and stay updated on new versions and features.
- Have woodworking Industry knowledge and/or experience (nice to have)
- Understand construction methods and be able to advise our customers on best practices (nice to have)
- Teamwork oriented
- Good project management skills
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Able to work from home and have a space to be able to focus and hold online sessions with our customers.
- Be technically savvy, with CABINET VISION knowledge a plus
The profile of our ideal technical consultant is the person who is the first to raise their hand when the team needs help. As a small and fast-growing company, we want people who are excited to dive into new challenges headfirst, ask for help when needed and are not afraid to speak up in a team meeting – because we can get fired up! We are looking for someone who can blow us away with their technical knowledge and charm us with their bright new ideas and willingness to collaborate.
Interested yet? Choose a quality of life and a stimulating job in an awesome company. Send your resume to: email@example.com