- This event has passed.
Cabinet Vision Training Seminar in Toronto, ON [Oct 2019]
October 8, 2019 - October 10, 2019
Three Cabinet Vision Training Seminars
Join us October, 2019 for a Cabinet Vision training seminar tailor made for you. See the descriptions below to determine which seminar is best for you. Some people see value in attending two or even all three days! You can register for just one day ($400.00), two days ($700.00) or all three days ($1050.00).
The Venue: Panasonic
Cabinet Vision users love attending our seminars at the Panasonic office in Mississauga; the conference room is comfortable, the parking accessible and the catering is fantastic! While our first priority is stepping up your CV game, you’ll also receive a brief tour of their spectacular kitchen showroom after lunch.
Topics Covered & Itinerary
Cabinet Vision Basics:
The fundamentals for new users or a refresher for existing users
- The Levels of Solid
- The System Preferences
- Material Manager: Import new textures, create, edit new panels and banding
- Material Schedule: Create a schedule for assembly, door, counter top
- Door Catalog: Add a new door style, assign materials to doors
- Overview of Building a Job
- Place and modify Walls
- Place Cabinets
- Place Countertops
- Place Molding
Cabinet Vision Designer Training:
For new and experienced designers
- Design a kitchen: Adding cabinets, appliances, floors and countertops, and moldings to a kitchen layout
- Customize a cabinet: Changing internal, external cabinet components and dimensions
- 3D rendering: Changing the different types of renderings, adjusting lights and room views
- Layers: customize layers and dimension styles
- Drawing: Add a company logo/title block; add Elevation, floorplans, Cabinet
- Details, and use CAD tools for customers or shop drawings
- 3D rendering: Export to Vortek Space
- What’s New in Version 12
Cabinet Vision Advanced:
Advanced skills for experienced users
- The Nine Basic Parameters
- The Object Tree
- Add a new Part
- Add Intelligence to a Part
- Create and manipulate Attributes
- Save an Object with Intelligence and custom Attributes
- Create and save a Library Parts with Intelligence
- Introduction to UCS
- Manipulate Parts using a UCS
- Library Parts and UCS
- Add conditions to UCS
- Create operations (Route, Hole) using a UCS
- What’s New in version 12
- When booking online, use this corporate code: 302828100
- Or, call Hilton Center Reservations 1 800 560 7753 and mention the corporate number or Panasonic name.
- There is a complimentary shuttle bus available at 7am, please sign-up when checking in. Pick-up between 5pm and 7pm
- An airport shuttle , running every 20-40 minutes, is available. Guests can call the front desk before their flight to sign-up.
What else you need to know
- Lunch and beverages will be provided.
- Workbook provided.