Our motto is Be Awesome and we live it every day. What does that mean for our staff? It means working from home and having a flexible schedule. It means traveling throughout Canada and working with some of the most innovative woodshops and up-to-the-minute technology. For our new Outside Sales Superstar, it means helping Canadian woodworkers & designers create beautiful things, enjoy their lives and love their families. Some superhero cape-wearing may be required. (Yes, literally.)
If you want to work for the biggest company and earn the biggest salary, this might not be for you. If you like the idea of working with a small team and being given the room to grow and the opportunity to take ownership of your work, you might just love this company as much as we do.
If business development is your passion and customer relationships is where you shine; this could be your next awesome job. If you rock at telling jokes, never stop talking and are married to your phone, reach out to us.
Skills & Responsibilities
We’re not looking for someone who knows software (although it could help), we’re looking for someone who knows and breathes sales. Someone with intelligence, personality and drive who knows how to identify an opportunity, work it and match good prospects with our AWESOME software products. The ability to nurture relationships with great customer service and strategic follow-up approach are qualities we value. Someone who enjoys collaborating with a dynamic team and thinking outside the box.
Our Sales Superstars are known to blast sales targets out of the water and win badge scanning competitions at trade shows. How would you fare? Love traveling and turning over rocks? You might love this gig. If you think this is your calling, reach out to us. AWESOME people can excel at anything.
We’re not looking for a skilled magician who tricks people into buying. We’re looking for someone who can find ways we can help our customers be more profitable and give them more time with their loved ones.
You need a valid driver’s license and good communication skills. If you know which movie “Coffee is for closers” is from, that’s an asset.
- Have a positive attitude that contributes to making Planit Canada Inc. awesome
- Amazing social and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Strong negotiation skills, prospecting, cold calling and closing sales techniques a must
- Must be very organized, trustworthy, and be able to meet deadlines
- Professional phone manner is required, and must have strong presentation skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, passport and be able to travel frequently for business development purposes, training and special events
Your Next Steps
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org