Let’s look at the factors used to determine the software needs of your operation.
Many elements come into play when determining the right software solution for your woodworking operation today. We’ve highlighted the essential criteria involved in preparing a customized quote, and with these responses in hand you will be better prepared to understand your solution’s budget.
TYPES OF PROJECTS AND ASSEMBLY METHODS
These will tell us what software features you need and which options are best suited to your operation.
- Do you do commercial, residential or closets?
- Do you do custom?
- Ex. Notch for pipes, puck holes, curved cabinets, through-holes.
- Do you make MDF doors?
- Do you require Grain Matching?
- Do you do dovetail drawers?
This will tell us which machining capabilities you’ll need and help us determine how complex the machine integration will be.
What types of equipment do you use?
- Table Saw
- Beam Saw
- Drill & Dowel
- Chop Saw
- Material Handling System
SHOP SIZE & STAFF
This tells us the number and variety of licenses and helps determine your training program.
- How many people will be using the software, and in what roles?
SALES & MARKETING
If these are your goals, then you need VORTEK Spaces.
- Do you want to increase your sold-projects ratio?
- Do you want to increase the quality of your renderings while decreasing rendering times?
- Do you want to be able to create 3D walkthroughs of your projects and post directly to social media?
If these are your requirements, then you need our laser measuring system.
- Do you want to save time measuring and increase accuracy?
- Do you manufacture countertops?
- Do you do stairs?
- Do you want to document floor or wall flatness?