CABINET VISION Minimum System Requirements
Professional levels of Microsoft® Windows® 10 64bit.
CABINET VISION will install and run on the ‘Home’ edition of Windows 10. However, this is not recommended and we cannot guarantee to fix any CABINET VISION issues specifically related to the ‘Home’ edition of the Windows 10 operating system.
CABINET VISION will install and run on all Windows Server editions that are currently supported by Microsoft® including Microsoft® Terminal Services.
It is also recommended to use gigabit Ethernet switches with Category 5e/6 cables to get best network performance.
Click here to download a PDF for information on Dedicated Network Server Minimum System Requirements.
- Intel® Core™ i5 (Minimum) – Intel® Core™ i7 (Recommended)
- AMD Ryzen™ 5 (Minimum) – AMD Ryzen™ 7 (Recommended)
- 2.5 GHz or higher (Minimum) – 3.0 GHz or higher (Recommended)
- 8GB (Minimum) – 16GB or higher (Recommended)
+Tour: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or better graphic card with at least 4 GB of native video RAM. Or Intel HD 630 or better.
Note: AMD graphics cards/drivers have recently been causing issues with CABINET VISION and are not recommended.
- 1360×768 resolution or higher
Hard Disk Space
- 15GB free hard disk space for installation
- (~4GB Minimum for EXE download + ~9GB for Installation)
- 2 button with wheel Windows® compatible mouse
Solid Essential requires Internet Access in order to maintain an active license. Disconnection from the Internet for longer than 90 days will require a connection to the Internet in order to reactivate the license.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.