WEB-CAB is a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) adapted to the woodworking and kitchen cabinet industry. It will help optimize your shop by allowing you to track, document, and control your operations in real time.
Why Use Web-Cab for Your Workshop?
- Reduces unnecessary communication between departments by 80%
- Helps train new staff in less than 1 hour
- Reduces assembly time by 50%
- 99% of shipments completed on time
- ROI within 3 – 6 months
Evolve into Industry 4.0.
WEB-CAB comes with two modules, the PRODUCTION assistant and the PLANNING assistant. Both modules will allow you to monitor all aspects of your business from planning operations to the delivery of the finished product.
WEB-CAB’s PRODUCTION assistant helps connect, optimize, track, synchronize and control your production activities.
- Import your engineering data from your existing CAD/CAM engineering software
- Convert your data into strategic information
- Get real-time status for each step of production (projects, parts and products)
- Synchronize all your departments and manufacturing steps to increase your production throughput
- Get all the information needed to make the right decision at the right time
WEB-CAB’s PLANNING assistant helps you manage office and plant activities in one place in real time.
- Schedule and track projects easily to stay on top of deadlines
- Manage your plant’s workload and capacity
- Increase collaboration by keeping everyone informed
What is WEB-CAB?
Cost of a mistake
Avoid Shipping Errors
Bring Your Shop to The Next Level
WEB-CAB is a leading MES software that allows kitchen cabinet and closet manufacturers to improve and optimize their operations and production. It requires minimal integration with other industry tools such as engineering, CNC and ERP softwares.
Planit Canada is proud to offer its customers WEB-CAB software, an innovative and complementary solution to our custom cabinet software and custom closet design software, core modules of CABINET VISION. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on these solutions.