Genius Technical Consultant
Planit Canada Creates Dream Jobs
Our motto is Be Awesome and we live it every day. What does that mean for our staff? It means working from home and having a flexible schedule. It means travelling throughout Canada and working with some of the most innovative woodshops and up-to-the-minute technology. It even means unlimited paid vacation time. For our next genius tech consultant, it means skipping the low-level assembly-line jobs and propelling their career right into the future of the woodworking industry.
Do you want to work with an amazing team while working in an environment that gives you the right to make mistakes, the support to learn and the space to push yourself? If you have knowledge of interior design software or CNC programming for wood cabinets, you love helping others and you are bilingual – then this could be your next big move! You can work from home or if you’re in the area, from our new and beautiful offices in Hudson or a combination of the two.
Planit Canada Inc. is a leading distributor of software products servicing the woodworking industry, serving a variety of businesses throughout Canada. To get an idea of who we are and what we do, visit our Facebook page and our website.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the technical consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Work in a team with the other genius techs
- Troubleshoot software install issues
- Train customers on the various software
- Troubleshoot software bugs and customer questions
- Demonstrate online and/or in-person the software to showcase it at its best
- Travel to customer sites for onsite training and implementation including connecting to CNC machines
- Continuously learn new versions of the software
- Document meticulously in our CRM system
- Create software packages for our customers to import
- Work from home or Hudson, QC office
- Participate in industry trade shows, and interact with a National team of professionals
- Have a positive attitude that contributes to making Planit Canada Inc. awesome.
- Amazing social and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken) (French an asset, but not mandatory)
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Must be very organized, trustworthy, and be able to meet deadlines
- Professional phone manner
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel occasionally for special events and customer site visits primarily within Canada
If This Dream Job is for You
The VP of Operations, Stéphanie Meunier, would like to hear from you directly. She doesn’t need your CV, she wants to know who you are and why you want to work for Planit Canada. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or share this with someone who could be right for the opportunity.