Sales support MES software specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
Do you dream of being part of a team of dedicated and motivated people who know how to have fun? Does an employer who offers a culture based on people, who values its employees and their well-being and who involves everyone in the development of the company according to their strengths and to the extent of their abilities seems too good to be true? Know that at Planit Canada, we offer all of this and more.
Our team is growing, and we are looking to find a perfect fit for a very Important role. Our goal is to offer the best solutions on the market to the hard-working woodworkers in Canada. We added a fantastic product to our selection in the past year and we are looking for the right person to support our sales team In showcasing this amazing tool. If you are up for a new challenge, looking to connect with great people and develop new skills while helping our awesome team develop this new market, the Sales Support MES Software Specialist position might be the one you are looking for.
The Sales Support MES Software Specialist’s duties and responsibilities consist of, but are not limited to, the followings:
- Mastering our MES software and its features
- Keep up with all the software Improvements and releases and train our team on them
- Demonstrate online and/or in person the software to showcase it at its best
- Travel to customer sites for demos, when necessary, to support our sales consultants
- Document meticulously all relevant Information in our CRM system
- Work from home or our Hudson, QC office
- Participate in industry trade shows, and interact with a National team of professionals
- Participate in training seminars we provide to our customers across Canada
- Assist our specialized technical consultants with software installations
- Occasionally coordinate installation projects
- Participate in company improvement projects related to our annual goals
- Participate in our annual planning when required
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Participate in the installation and/or training of new systems to our customers (as part of the software learning and occasionally ongoing)
- Produce sales collateral for the sales team to show the solution in its best light
- Troubleshoot issues that arise at customers onsite installations
- Follow up with customers and prepare for next phases of implementations.
- Enable the sales and marketing team to best find the qualified prospect for this MES software.
For this role, you will need:
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Understanding the manufacturing process (asset)
- Have knowledge regarding Lean Manufacturing principles (asset)
- Woodworking cabinet making Industry knowledge (asset)
- Able and available to travel across Canada as needed (when restrictions are lifted, can be up to 3 weeks per month)
- Able to travel across the World (when restrictions are lifted, for occasional specialized trade shows)
- Experience working with and ERP or MES system (asset) Very good communication skills (verbal and written in both languages)
- Team oriented
- Experience In project management
- Well organized
- Eager to learn
Choose a quality of life and a stimulating job in an awesome company. Send your resume to: email@example.com
If you would like to know more about Planit Canada, go to www.planicanada.ca and follow us on social media.