Complete accuracy and control with the ultimate in 3D laser measurement
Leica 3D Disto is an automated, motorized DISTO that captures and projects complex 3D measurements that provide total accuracy. Using unique best fit calculations and the ability to define 2D work planes, 3D Distor creates intelligent CAD/BIM models that are friendly to CAD solid modelers, cabinet design software, and other design software solution.
- Architectural Millwork Applications
- Cabinet Layout and Design
- Stairs and Railings
- Wall Cladding
- Floor Plans
- Commercial Spaces large or small
- 3D Modeling/BIM
- Quality Control/Construction verification
- Glass/Ornamental Metal Works
- Countertop Templating/Full Height Backsplash
- Shower Enclosures/Tub Surrounds/Fireplaces
- Any 3D or 2D layout need
Check out these videos to better understand the capacity of 3D Disto:
Plane Analysis Wall Flatness
Stair rails 3D Spline pair
Leica 3D DISTO™ seamlessly links with CABINET VISION
CABINET VISION Version 11 directly links with the Leica 3D DISTO to provide an integrated job measurement solution. Connect the 3D Disto to your computer using a WiFi connection, then choose the Leica utility from within CABINET VISION to take any room measurements with point and shoot ease. As you are taking the room measurements, CABINET VISION is automatically drawing walls, placing doors, windows, outlets and fixtures in the job.
Not yet a CABINET VISION user? Ask us about powerful Measure manager™ software to get the most out of your laser measuring system.
ETemplate Measure manager™ is a comprehensive 2D and 3D software system for the S910 and 3D Disto. Measure Manager collects 3D measurements from the devices in real time and creates CAD geometry as you measure, or verifies 3D measurements to the original 3D CAD model. Colors, layers, notes, geometry creation and editing, dimensioning and more are all part of the system.
Features of Measure Manager™ 3D:
- Fully integrated 3D and 2D capability
- Measures points, lines, arcs, circles, rectangles, splines, polylines, planes, and distances
- Measure and model any complex 3D freeform space
- Import 2D or 3D DXF models of design for verification in the shop or field
- Establish and collect data for infinite number of 2D planes.
- Allows 3D data to be snapped to 2D planes for better CAD manipulation
- Collect any number of points desired to create ‘best fit’ geometry for improved fit and installation
- Creates complete 3D CAD/BIM models of any space for design, fabrication and installation requirements
- Automatically scans profile data between any two points
- Automatically scans grid or points
- Optional cabinet layout module for integrating with cabinet design software
- Exports DXF/DWG/IGS to any CAD
- Extensive CAD functionality (drawing/editing/detailing)
- Defines XYZ coordinate system to datum line for any other desired location
- Automatically converts splines into lines and arcs for CNC use
- Measures in Imperial or Metric