With Screen-to-Machine™, Planit Canada offers the industry’s most powerful automated CAM software solution that generates the machine ready code for your products as they are designed, and is the only solution on the market which is fully integrated for virtually any CNC machine.
This intelligent machining sends your designs straight from virtually any CAD software to an unlimited number of machines simultaneously; drastically reducing material usage and labor costs through streamlined manufacturing processes. S2M Center brings a new level of automation to the woodworking industry, providing a single source solution for processing all parts.
What are the value-added benefits to integrating Screen-to-Machine™ with
The S2M Center is a core product that integrates seamlessly with Cabinet Vision. Geometry and machining data from Cabinet Vision is automatically generated for virtually any CNC machine on the market. The Screen-to-Machine™ solution is capable of nesting, optimization, and is able to generate machine ready code for saws, point-to-point machines, CNC routers, Drill and Dowel Machines, Chop Saws, and other specialized woodworking machinery.
With support for Nested-Based Manufacturing (“NBM”) and Work Cell Manufacturing, the S2M Center provides the needed productive benefits for today’s woodworking business.
- Automatic Tool Selection Logic
- Part Filtering
- Output to Specialized Machinery such as Automatic Chop Saws and Drill and Dowel Machines
- Ordering and Grouping of Parts By Cabinet on Sheets
- Ability to Import DXF Parts
- Save Parts to Part Library for easy recall
- Ability to Move Parts on Nests
- Copy and Paste Parts on Nests
- Linked Part Outlines (Bridging)